Journey with us to integrate Christian spirituality with your healthcare practices.
Members join ACTheals and continue to renew their membership(s) not only because of the gifts they receive through the organization but the gifts they develop and share with those whom they serve in their respective healthcare specialties.
For our members, ACTheals is a vital part of their professional and spiritual development.
Advancing Christ-centered healthcare one healer at a time.
ACTheals is an international, ecumenical association providing resources and support to enable Christian healthcare professionals, clergy, and associates to:
- Experience personally the healing power of Jesus Christ.
- Integrate professional skills, spiritual development, healing ministry and theological understanding.
- Extend the healing presence, heart, and mind of Jesus Christ through work and ministry under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Many of our members will tell you the benefits are endless. Specifically, we offer the following to active members of ACTheals:
- Peer Support through mentoring, regional meetings, international conferences
- Intercessory prayer for specific needs for self, family, friend, clients, and patients
- Daily remembrance in prayer by ACTheals members
- Teaching and spiritual development for the integration of Christian spirituality with healthcare practice
- Discounts for conferences and retreats
- Discounts on books, CDs, and DVDs through the ACTheals online store
- Free online access to The Journal Of Christian Healing and ACTheals newsletter InterACT
- Member Center Services -- online access to member account information, committees, groups, organization, teaching and more
- Access to social media sources such as FaceBook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
Become a Member Today
To apply online using a credit card, click the button below:
Upon completion of this application and acceptance into ACTheals, you will be informed of your region and regional coordinator, specialty group and specialty group leader, receive your ACTheals ID, and instructions for accessing the member part of the ACTheals website. God bless you.
To apply by mail using a check:
To download our application please CLICK HERE to download a PDF file of the "Membership Application." Complete the appropriate fields and mail to the ACTheals office. Make your check payable to ACTheals and mail to P.O. Box 4961, Louisville, KY 40204.
Click here to download a copy of our Membership Brochure to share with colleagues.
Previous ACTheals Members
Please see THIS PAGE if you are a previous ACTheals member who wishes to re-join our organization.